Fee per Year - Rs 75,000/-
- Application fee Rs: 1000/-
- Admission fee RS: 5000/-
- Entrance fee Rs: 500/-
- 1st Installment Rs.35, 000/-
- 2nd Installment Rs.35, 000/-
- Free laptop
- Free Uniform (Suit)
- Tuition Fee
- Free Student kit ( Text Books, Study Material, Note Books)
- Free Transport Facility for Industrial Visits
- Free Digital classes
- Electronic Surveillance
- AP Skill Development Program Certificate Course on Tally, Web Design, CRS by MEPMA
Rules & Regulations
RULES OF ADMISSION:
- The college reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if and when found that the admission was given on false declaration.
- Candidates should fill in the application form with his//her own handwriting. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- No transfer will be allowed from one group to another after the process of admission has been completed.
- One copy of prospectus will be supplied to each candidate irrespective of the number of applications purchased.
- Incomplete forms with incomplete information will be rejected.
- If any candidate fails to pay the fees within the due date, he / she will not be considered for the subsequent admission lists.
- Once Admission fees are paid, it will not be refunded or adjusted against another course in the name of the student or vice versa...
RULES OF ATTENDANCE:
Students are required to have 85% attendance in all the subject.
- Regular students are required to attend 85% of the classes in all the subjects.
- For the purpose of writing the examination, the applications of the candidates who have cleared their total fee dues and having 85% attendance only will be forwarded to the University.
- Attendance will be counted from the date of the commencement of the classes, but not from the date of admission of the student.
- If any student discontinues his / her studies in the middle with / without informing the Management, he / she shall be liable to pay the whole year's fees.
- Attendance for writing tests at as per the Academic calendar, and examinations are a must. Those who abstain themselves from writing such tests without a valid reason shall be liable to pay penalty and they shall not be allowed to appear for final examinations
- This Institution detains students from appearing for the University Examination due to shortage of attendance and negligence in completing with their assignments.